State-of-the-art dental care in a relaxing enviroment
At Dental Solutions of Winter Haven, we offer complete dental services in a relaxing, comfortable environment. With two excellent dentists and a friendly, professional team, we can provide you and your family with any necessary dental care, from routine check-ups and cleanings to full mouth reconstruction. We can restore natural teeth, replace missing teeth, enhance your dental health, and give you the stunning smile you have always dreamed of.
To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Family General Dentistry
- Digital X-Rays
- Cleanings and Checkups
- Porcelain Veneers
- Complete & Partial Dentures
- Crowns and Bridges
- Implant Restorations
- Teeth Whitening (Zoom!)
- Mouth Guards
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Sleep Apnea Solutions
Your First Visit
At your first visit, we will invite you to share your wants, needs, and past experiences related to your dental health and dental care. We want to get to know you so we can provide you with the best service possible. We genuinely care about our patients and will make sure that each of your visits to Dental Solutions of Winter Haven are positive experiences.
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea treatment- Breathe better while you sleep with a dental sleep device.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.